Monday, January 2, 2012

Another winner...

Happy new year everyone!! Celebrated on new years eve with our little boys. Watched Shrek 4, ate homemade pizza, homemade soda and homemade caramel corn - yes I was feeling rather domesticated :0)

I posted a winner to the Kate's Kitchen Imagine Cricut cartridge a few days ago, however I didn't hear from her, so she probably didn't read it on here. Anyway, silly me forgot to make sure that all the entries actually qualified. You needed to leave a comment and sign up to follow my blog. Sadly I noticed that the original winner hadn't done that anyway. Soooooo, we have a new winner, who has until the end of the week to claim her prize!!!

The winner is...                  


                                                           Alayne
Alayne said:
"Santa? Christmas is focused on Christ for me, but I do have a wish list...continued health to enjoy the people that surround me. A great husband of 38 years, 3 beautiful daughters (and their expanding families that include my super grand children) and friends that support me in everyday life, including crafting, etc.
What would I do without people. I am thankful for the "stuff" but it is not as much fun to "play" by myself, or to create for my self.
Always, Alayne "

Congrats Alayne on your win. So very true, Christ is the center of  Christmas activities in our home. Hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas time with your friends and family. Shoot me an email at loopylyd@yahoo.com to claim your prize.

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment