Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Woo Hoo, more free stuff!!!

Well, as you may have guessed from my lack of posting and little pic a few posts back, I just got back from one awesome vacation to Disneyland with my hubby and 3 adorable little boys. I'm now ready for my next vacation ;) We didn't take a shuttle once, and boy did we walk a lot. Anyway, more on that later. I want to share with you the super crazy and super generous special from Close to My Herat this month. With a $100 order, not only will you get the super cute thank you stamp set ($22.95 value) for free, but also you get to choose any A-D stamp set for free too. That's ANY in the idea book!!! I have my own little specials going on to, just email me to hear more about those: createdtocreateit@myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment